Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create a map with multiple locations

Create a map with multiple locations

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author

tech6005
    Participant

I don’t want to add prices. i want to have it as is with the option to request a quote.

Hello,

In order to add a product to the shopping cart, the product should have a price. This is Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence that and cannot change.

Best regards

tech6005
    Participant

I don’t have prices but Im still showing not able no add to cart… I’ll show you in the pic below. This message comes up but I have it in catalog mode.

Hello,

Your screen is not clear at all.

Please describe the actions step by step and results you have and the result you want to get.

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

The site is adding and removing products to my cart by itself and showing the notification like the one I sent you that it says the product was removed from the list and it was never added.
    I just pops the notification.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

Can you check the quick view please? I am trying to add a button but it only shows the code.

Please contact the developer who added our shortcode in the quickview. Maybe he/she did some mistake while adding it.

​Thanks

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please provide the product page URL you show on the screen.

Best Regards

tech6005
    Participant

See below

Hello,

Please provide the site domain and product page URL

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)