Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create a price chart in WoodMart theme?

Create a price chart in WoodMart theme?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

warren
    Participant

Hi There,
    I’m using the WoodMart theme and was wondering if there’s a way to create a simple chart, like the one in the attached Word document? I looked through all the WoodMart elements and WPBakery elements and couldn’t find anything like it. I also looked at the TablePress plugin, but it was way too complicated. I just need one column for services and two columns for prices. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can try to use the “Price tables” element and adjust it per your needs.

https://prnt.sc/BfjtmoAZ5P0N

https://woodmart.xtemos.com/pricing-tables/

Feel free to reach out so we can discuss possible options moving forward.

Kind Regards

warren
    Participant

Thank you for the suggestion, but that won’t work. I will have 50+ services to list and two prices for each service (one price for remote services and one price for onsite services). That is why I will need something more like an excel spreadsheet with 3 columns and 50 rows (as shown in the attached Word document). Can you suggest anything that might work?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind Regards

warren
    Participant

No problem. I completely understand. I was just wondering if you knew of something that was an easy fix and if you don’t, that is completely okay. Happy New Year!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you! Happy New Year!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Create a price chart in WoodMart theme?’ is closed to new replies.