Home Forums WoodMart support forum Create account Privacy Policy tickbox

Create account Privacy Policy tickbox

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

seanxie83
    Participant

Hi
    At the account creation form at the checkout, it appears that user can register an account WITHOUT ticking the tickbox of ‘you read and agreed to our Privacy Policy (optional)’.

Can you advise if I can set up ticking the box as compulsory (like the payment section of ‘i have read and agreed to the website terms and conditions’)?

Thank you!
    Sean

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

No, the order would not be placed, until a customer checks the Terms and Conditions box. Provided you have set Terms and Conditions. The client would receive such a message http://prntscr.com/jnbcsv

Best Regards

seanxie83
    Participant

Hi

I think there is some misunderstanding – I understand that the payment bit where the customer has to click on the tickbox, which is EXACTLY what I want it to be for the Account Register, where I want to force the user to click the tick box if he intends to register an account with us. However right now even the user does not tick the box he can still register an account with us.

Hope this makes sense?

Thanks!
    Sean

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This functionality is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and our theme doesn’t influence it. It may require some extra code customization to achieve it.

Kind Regards

seanxie83
    Participant

Do you think I can use this change to force the checkbox to be ticked?

https://wpbrigade.com/add-privacy-policy-checkbox-registration-form/

seanxie83
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we didn’t check solutions proposed on the resources you sent.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)