Home Forums WoodMart support forum Creating new Categories and sub category

Creating new Categories and sub category

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

onpamarketing
    Participant

hi Luke,

I have created 3 more categories
    1.Nüsse & Trockenfrüchte
    2.Kaffeesorten
    3.Zubehör

and created sub category under “Nüsse & Trockenfrüchte” like Mango, Wallnusskerne and Cashewkern and added a product under Mango. Marked the product under Mango sub category and Nüsse & Trockenfrüchte main category.
    I click the “Nüsse & Trockenfrüchte” but do not see all product. I see it when click “Mango” subcategory.

Nüsse & Trockenfrüchte category is not working like teesorten. When i click main category (Nüsse & Trockenfrüchte), can not see the all product.

However, when I click to Teesorten Category, url is (https://aromamarkt.de/tee-sorten/) and I am seeing all product under Teesorten. When I click newly created category url is below
    https://aromamarkt.de/CATEGORY/nuesse-trockenfruechte/

CATEGORY is appear.

long story short, I would to like to create category exactly Teesorten Category and subcategory.
    I hope, it is explicit enough to trouble shot the issue.

in case you need access to website, please give a email address so that i can add it. Please check website, it might help you to understand the issue.

If you need any additional info please let me know.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make sure that you have assigned the products in the categories properly (Nüsse & Trockenfrüchte).

Go to WooCommerce > Products > All Products
    Open the product that you want to add more categories
    Go to Product Categories in the Sidebar and check all the categories(Nüsse & Trockenfrüchte)
    Click on the Update button
    https://ibb.co/BykPhWM

Best Regards.

onpamarketing
    Participant

I have already done it. However, it is now working. I am not sure If i am missing something. Can you please check my teesorten category and assist me some one for (Nüsse & Trockenfrüchte).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

onpamarketing
    Participant

I have checked your video but did not find anything related to this topic. If you have video please share the link with me so that I can do it myself or I can give you access to website to create for me.
    thanks in advance

onpamarketing
    Participant

Problem solved. I found the issue, mistakenly I have created category under blog section that is why it did not show it. Now it is showing.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Creating new Categories and sub category’ is closed to new replies.