Home Forums WoodMart support forum Critical Error on Theme WoodMart Activation

Critical Error on Theme WoodMart Activation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

louis.gr
    Participant

Hello,

I am reaching out to you regarding an urgent issue we are facing with the installation and activation of your WoodMart theme on our WordPress website.

Upon attempting to activate the theme, our site encounters a critical error, and we receive the following message:

“A critical error has occurred on this site. Please check your site administration email inbox for more information.”

Upon further investigation, we found the attached error in the WordPress logs. This error seems to be originating from the “functions.php” file of your theme, specifically in the WooCommerce integration section.

We are using PHP 7.4. and the WoodMart theme version 7.3.

– Is there a known compatibility issue with the latest version of WooCommerce or any specific plugins?

– Are there any specific server requirements or dependencies for the theme that we might have missed?

– Could you provide a fix or patch for the reported issue, or guide us on how to resolve it?

Your prompt attention to this matter is highly appreciated, as this critical error is affecting the functionality of our website.

If you require any additional information or access to our WordPress installation for debugging purposes, please let us know. We are eager to get this matter resolved and appreciate your support.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by louis.gr.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by louis.gr.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin and FTP access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

louis.gr
    Participant

Hey Artem, thanks a lot!

Provided you with the admin and FTP access.

Let me know if there’s anything else I should provide. Thanks a lot in advance

PS: we currently have another template in place that may require different plugins.

Let me know if you change the production website. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins on your website temporarily. We will try to activate our theme and then activate all theme-related plugins to see how it works.

Kind Regards

louis.gr
    Participant

Hello, thanks a lot for your fast answer.

I disabled all the plugins.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by louis.gr.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have activated the theme and don’t see any errors. Could you please check from your end now?

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)