Home Forums WoodMart support forum CSS Selector for scrolling bar on mobile device

CSS Selector for scrolling bar on mobile device

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

weisttan
    Participant

Hi, can you send me the CSS selector for the scroll bar on mobile device? I would like to disable or hide it with CSS.

Besides this, can you also guide me how to have full width content? I had tried set full width content at woodmart theme setting but the site still has space on left and right, and I also tried stretch the container with Xtemo Layout, it able to display full width but somehow affect the swiping experience on mobile.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by weisttan.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Initially please send me some screenshots for a better understanding which scroll on the mobile you mean.

2. Make sure that you set the site width as a “Content full width”, then recheck the issue.

https://gyazo.com/8ed964270679cb03717b4e1946b32c20

Kind Regards

weisttan
    Participant

Hi Luke, thank you for the reply.

I had set “content with full width” in theme setting but the pages still showing spaces on left and right.

The scroll bar on mobile device appear whenever user slide up and down, attached herewith the screenshot for you reference. Please guide me how to hide the scroll bar, thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

weisttan
    Participant

yes please guide me how to hide the scrolling bar

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

After I looked into the situation, I found that the scrollbar is directly related to the browser therefore in this case our theme cannot influent it, unfortunately.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)