Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom 404 page does not show header, menu and footer

Custom 404 page does not show header, menu and footer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tiffanyvdhoven
    Participant

I made a custom 404 page and when it was in concept it all looked fine, now i published it and it looks broken. It only shows the content, not the header, not the footer and not the menu. I checked the page settings and footer and header should be active. Can you help me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the wp logins details of your site? I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Tiffanyvdhoven
    Participant

Hi,

The website is in local production for now, next week it will go onto staging. I will send you the login details then.

Kind regards,
    Tiffany van den Hoven

Tiffanyvdhoven
    Participant

I did some additional testing. It only occurs when I use the WP bakery editor. When I make a page with the block editor the page looks normal. Do you know if there is an issue with WP bakery at the moment?

Tiffanyvdhoven
    Participant

I made the page in the front-end editor of WP bakery and then there is no problem. It’s okay for now. But maybe there is a problem with the WP bakery backend editor. Just so you know.

Hello,

Clear the cache and check the issue. Ensure that you are using the latest versions of your theme and all related plugins. Sometimes, other plugins might interfere with the display of content. Temporarily deactivate other plugins one by one and see if the issue is resolved.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)