Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom back to top image loads on page refresh and not on first load

Custom back to top image loads on page refresh and not on first load

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I have added an image with CSS in order to change a bit the back to top icon. The problem is that it never loads on the first load of the page. Is this any lazyloading feature that prevents it?

Let me know how this can be fixed.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please elaborate on where you added the CSS to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

supp0rt
    Participant

Below you can find the CSS:

.scrollToTop:after
    {
    	content: url('/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/airbaloon.png');
    	position:fixed;
            right: -55px;
            bottom: -85px;
    	transform: scale(.35);
    }

.scrollToTop
    {
    	background-color:transparent;
    	box-shadow:none;
    }

I have added this inside the Theme settings > Custom CSS, under the “Global Custom CSS ” box.

Best Regards

Hello,

Sorry to say but we have visited your SITE in Incognito mode to see if the Image gets correctly loaded on the first time or not and it was loading fine. We have checked this multiple times and it was loading the image fine every time. Here is a brief Video in this regard: https://fastupload.io/en/r3cOCqoePRmVCZc/file

So, we can’t seem to find any issues with that on your Site. There might be some Cache issue on your end. Try completely clearing your browser and server cache and then check back your Site again. Hopefully, you won’t find the issue again.

Best Regards.

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to ask. If I save CSS under Customization > Additional CSS, can create the issues mentioned above?

Best Regards,

Hello,

If you want to know where you can save the Custom CSS on your Site then you can go to following below defined location:

Location to paste Custom CSS, go to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section >> paste the CSS.

Best Regards

supp0rt
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to find the source of the problem. Because some changes on the default CSS were made and applied on the theme, but sometimes they are not applied at all, I want to know if the Additional CSS affects the way the CSS is loaded, based on the theme. No page cache or the server cache is implemented.

Best Regards

Hello,

No, you can use the Additional CSS section as well to add the custom CSS code. But in my suggestion, if you want to overwrite the theme CSS then you should use the Custom CSS section from the Theme Settings it is better to use.

Best Regards.

supp0rt
    Participant

Ok. Thank you for your answer.

You may close this topic.

Best Regards

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Custom back to top image loads on page refresh and not on first load’ is closed to new replies.