Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom css does not work

Custom css does not work

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

Hello! “Custom css” does not work on my site. I can’t change the settings that are set in it. After deleting the code on the site, everything remains unchanged. They seem to be saved in some kind of file. In the browser, through the “see code” I see them, although I deleted them from the “custom css”. Help solve my problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

OK

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that your custom CSS code is saved and applied on the home page correctly https://gyazo.com/5a52847de8af2a37526c783e146f5a60

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

But there is a lot of erroneous code that I removed from “custom css”. It was saved in this file and does not allow me to make changes that I would like to make. Is it possible to save only the current code from “custom css”?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it means that you have an incorrect CSS code but it is not our theme’s problem. Fix your code and place to the custom CSS section. You can also use child theme’s style.css file for your CSS customization.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

But what about the code that is no longer needed? I want to get rid of him, but he is saved. And I can’t do anything with him.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

I delete it from “custom css”, but it remains in memory. How do I remove it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please specify the exact code that you have problem with?

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

I want to remove the following code:

table td {
    border-bottom: 0px;
    }

.fa-map-marker-alt {
    font-size: 1em;
    color: #ffffff;
    }

.fa-envelope {
    }

.fa-phone {
    }

.fa-phone-square {
    }

.footer-social-network-2 {
    }

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You didn’t deactivate CMB2 and Redux plugins as per our instructions. Now the code is removed.

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

Thank! Could you remove this code shown in the screenshot? I want to set my indentation parameters, but it is already redefined somewhere else.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .footer-sidebar {
        padding: 0;
    }

Best Regards

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

Then the code will be redefined a second time. Does this not harm my site? Maybe it would be better to remove this code so as not to get confused?

Hello,

What do you mean? This code hides the gaps shown on the screenshot. Copy it from m the forum, not from the email.

Best Regards

Evgeny Sviridov
    Participant

We probably do not understand each other. I’m trying to figure it out. In the screenshot, with the number 1, I designated my code, which I added to “custom css”. By number 3 I designated the code, which was the default. By number 2 I designated a code that I don’t know where it came from and ask you to help me get rid of it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hover on the file style.css from the second position and check where is it coming from. Probably it comes from your child theme.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Custom css does not work’ is closed to new replies.