Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom Font

Custom Font

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wanila
    Participant

Hello!

I want to add a custom font to woodmart theme, but i cant!
    I already add a custom font to BASEL theme in the past correctly … but in woodmart i don’t know what is the problem!

i do the following steps:
    1. add my fonts file to the font folder in woodmart ( its ok! nothing wrong with this step )
    2. add my code ( @font-face … ) in style file ( its ok! nothing wrong with this step too )
    3. add my font to this file: wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/ReduxCore/inc/fields/typography/field_typography.php

but i cant see my font name in the theme option > typography! ( i did exactly the same things in basel theme and that works correctly! )
    even when i change an existing font name ( for example change tahoma to “test” ) it doesnt change in my website panel!!!

can you please tell me which file is belong to woodmart typography section?
    i mean, what is the name of the file that you add fonts that appears in theme settings > typography?

Thanks.

wanila
    Participant

to make it easier for you:
    in which files you add this fonts? http://s6.uplod.ir/i/00912/2afoiz46539j.png
    FOR EXAMPLE, how can i change the “Lato” name? ( i dont want to change it, just wants to know! )

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This file is located in a different folder on WoodMart. Find it in woodmart/inc/third-party/options/ext/custom_typography/typography/field_typography.php.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)