Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom fonts not working

Custom fonts not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kronner
    Participant

Hi Support,

I’m using woodmart-child 4.6.0 in my websites, but I have a problem for loading custom fonts. I convert my custom fonts in various formats (.ttf, .eot, .svg, .woff, .woff2), and uploads in WordPress media library. I upload in Woodmart/Typography/Custom fonts, and i did it as instructed:

“After uploading all files and entering the font name, you will have to save Theme Settings and RELOAD this page. Then, you will be able to go to Theme Settings -> Typography and select the custom font from the list. Find more information in our documentation here.”

it is worked nicely.

But i buying in codecanyon one GDPR plugin, and this as it turned out afterwards uses the Redux Framework, and I see that Redux has messed up all my custom fonts.

When i refresh the font seems to change my custom font in default Arial font. When disable Redux Framework, click again Woodmart/Typography [save options] button, and i refresh test page, then loaded for the first time it: is worked nicely. But when i refresh again breaking this, and loading default font family.

The GDPR plugin support response:
    “We use Redux for ALL our plugins as a standard admin settings panel. So yes it is required. This looks like your theme has a built in modified version of the redux Framework plugin. We use the standard offical redux plugin, that is also required. If you theme does not stick to offical version, then it can break.”

I have disabled all same plugins and also CSS generator is default, but it didn’t work out. Can you help me, how i can solve this problem?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We will remove our backward compatibility for Redux Framework in our next update and this problem will be fixed. The update will be released next week.

Kind Regards

kronner
    Participant

Great theme with great support.
    Thank you in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Custom fonts not working’ is closed to new replies.