Home Forums WoodMart support forum custom Google map blocked by Complianz plugin

custom Google map blocked by Complianz plugin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jackennils
    Participant

Hello!

I’m using Complianz plugin for cookie consent management. HHowever, it breaks the functionality of displaying a custom Google map.

The devs of the plugin wrote a support article onn their site with instructions how to fix it:
    https://complianz.io/custom-google-maps-implementation/

Can you please help and let me know, what is the function name of Woodmart, to get the provided snippet working?

Many thanks!

Marco

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

These snippets you can define in the functions.php file in your child theme.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

jackennils
    Participant

Thanks Luke,

I know how to place it, but the snippet needs to be amended in order to work with Woodmart. The question is, what is the name of the function calling the Google map? I need to use Woodmarts function name in order for the snippet to work.

Quote from Complianz website:

In this example, we found an inline jQuery script with a function called “mapOptions” that causes the issue. We add this function to our blocklist. To find the culprit, have a look at the page source of the page where your Google Maps is located and look for an inline script that might be responsible for throwing an error if Google is not available. For example, scripts that might add an overlay with infoBoxes, or markers.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please let me know which page builder you use because we have different functions for different builders.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

jackennils
    Participant

I’m working with Elementor. 🙂

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I would like to request temporary admin access to the live site to take a better look at the issue there.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

jackennils
    Participant

Sorry for getting back to you so late, Luke.
    I have changed the configuration of Complianz to not block the map, so this topic can be closed and marked as resolved.

Thanks for your help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! We are glad that you sorted it out.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘custom Google map blocked by Complianz plugin’ is closed to new replies.