Home Forums WoodMart support forum Custom Post Type Support EDD

Custom Post Type Support EDD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Melonda
    Participant

Search widget showing results from All post types, Post, pages, products and Portfolio

How to add Post type: Download, that come with Easy digital download EDD Plugin!
    so search result can shown only for that post type “Download”

please check attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope.

Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards.

Melonda
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I am not asking you to do something with other plugin or theme, I am asking you about your theme!!!
    also I am not asking for you to do any customization to me, but your theme list digital products support, So here I am asking, because you meansion that.

I want any tip or reference that can realy works with digital products as your team promossed!

If your theme did not supprt EDD yet, So let us go for WooCommerce solution.

in WooCommerce, When Customer purchased a digital products and come back to the same product page, he must see download button instead of add to cart, because he already purchased that product. but he keep seeing add to cart again and again!!

let me know in which case you will give a support.

Hello,

Sorry to say it is not possible in Theme Settings to be available for that. It requires customization and beyond our support policy.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)