Home Forums WoodMart support forum Customer Notes, Alerts and Warnings

Customer Notes, Alerts and Warnings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

florianibe
    Participant

Hi Xtemos-team,

do you have a solution for more than one Customer Note, Alert and Warning?

Please take a look on the attachment.

Its on every shop we build with your theme.
    Is it not possible to use “position: absolute” but dynamicly that all messages are among themselves?

Thanks,
    Florian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Could you please provide me the steps to reproduce the issue with the URL of the page to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

florianibe
    Participant

Its only possible with a customer account because we use the plugin “customer points & rewards”.

But its on every shop you use normal customer notes and alerts like “free shipping if you spent X more $” or “amazon pay banner”.

Its the element with classes: woocommerce-cart-notice woocommerce-cart-notice-minimum-amount woocommerce-info

Hello,

I have registered an account on your website but unable to see the warnings as you mentioned. Please provide steps to reproduce the issue because without seeing it I am unable to suggest to you any solution.

Best Regards.

florianibe
    Participant

Hi,

i add some more point to you and now you need to add something to your cart, go to cart and checkout page and then you would see the messages and on responsive mobile view its a big problem.

Attachment

I add bottom: 80px to fix it but the notes of woodmart style should be all among themselves

Florian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have checked the notices on the mobile view on the checkout page. The height of the YITH reward message is greater than the YITH cart message notice that’s why it’s not displayed in one another.

You can try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

#yith-par-message-reward-cart {
    z-index: 1111;
    }

This will make the Reward error to show before the cart message error.

Best Regards.

florianibe
    Participant

But what if yith have more than one messages.
    Its not the problem of yith. Its a problem for alle plugins in combination with woodmart because the classes woocommerce-cart-notice woocommerce-cart-notice-minimum-amount woocommerce-info need to be styled as messages among themselves.

Do you know what i mean?

Hello,

The cart messages are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence them. If YITH has more than one message then the message Reward message will be displayed above all as I provided you with the CSS.

Best Regards.

florianibe
    Participant

We would test it. Thank you.

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @florianibe!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Customer Notes, Alerts and Warnings’ is closed to new replies.