Home Forums WoodMart support forum CUSTOMIZATION ADJUSTMENTS

CUSTOMIZATION ADJUSTMENTS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

OctoGroupPro
    Participant

Hi, I have a few questions and issues with the customization on my site.

1: I have made translation on my website and I have empty spaces at the beginning and end of every page. How do I remove those?

2: Another issue I have is with products categories. First, on the EN version, at the home page and gallery page, when I’m selecting each of the categories, I don’t see all the products in the category. Second, on the MK version, also when I’m selecting each of the categories, I don’t see all the products in the category. And, is it possible to translate the “All” word.

3: Is it possible to also translate the info in the top bar (Call Us, Email Us) and in the footer?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Could you please send us a screenshot of the issue since we don’t see any empty spaces on your website?

2. Can you please check how it works with default WordPress theme to understand is it our theme related issue or not?
    The “All” word can be translated via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

3. Yes, you should be able to edit your menus via Appearance -> Menus.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)