Home Forums WoodMart support forum Defaullt Product layout, how to change FBT products

Defaullt Product layout, how to change FBT products

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

themassapothecary
    Participant

UPDATE – I have disabled the variation swatch plugin and started created global attributes so I can use Woodmarts built in swatch feature. I just noticed that even with the swatch plugin disabled, on the frequently bought together block for this product – https://massapothecary.com/snoozy-bedtime-delta-9-thc-gummies-with-cbn-cbd/

It still show variations for that prpduct that ARE NOT enabled. The default drop down variation selection for the products don’t show variation options that aren’t enabled. It is only in the frequently bought together block users can select any variation option even the ones that aren’t enabled.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

May I disable 3rd party plugins for testing? If not, send me access to the staging site so I can investigate the issue there.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

themassapothecary
    Participant

Good morning Luke.

I have disabled every plugin except Woo and Woodmart core plugin. I even disabled Elementor just in case.

https://m7nee5biau-staging.onrocket.site/product/snoozy-bedtime-delta-9-thc-gummies-with-cbn-cbd/

This is the same product on a staging site where only WooCommerce and Woodmart are active. Same issue.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Okay, I see. Can you send me the login and password to that staging site so I can check the settings of the site?

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

themassapothecary
    Participant

Here ya go @Luke

themassapothecary
    Participant

Separately. The products with variations that aren’t active, when I make text swatches with Woodmart, how can I make the inactive variations not show on the front end? From what I can see, I can make it dimmed, with a line through it, or an x over it, but I want to to not show at all like how it does with default variation dropdown.

I have temporarily used CSS to hide them on the live site, but there’s a short time everytime the page loads where it shows the inactive variations before the CSS hides them and it causes layout shifts.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. I have contacted the developer’s team and they told me that for now, the FBT shows all variations, including the disabled, so they will consider how to fix that in our future updates.

2. Sorry, for now there is no options in Theme Settings available for that, sorry.

Kind Regards

themassapothecary
    Participant

1. Do you have an ETA? I mean the whole idea of disabled is disabled so obviously it’s a bug. It happens, but one of the main features we moved to Woodmart for wad the integrated FBT module and can’t use it right now.

2. I know that. Can you help with a code snippet to disable it please?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. The developers are investigating it and they will find the best way to fix that in future updates.

2. Sorry, It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)