Home Forums WoodMart support forum Default WooCommerce checkout page is left aligned and not two columns

Default WooCommerce checkout page is left aligned and not two columns

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

spinnerz.nl
    Participant

We use an external plugin for the shop and the plugin isn’t compatible with Blocks.
    We use the default shoppingcart and checkout page layout.

I notice that the shoppingcart page is fine but the checkout page is aligned to the left and the content isn’t devided over two columns.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi spinnerz.nl,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

spinnerz.nl
    Participant

Ofcourse! Here’s the required info.

spinnerz.nl
    Participant

I made mistake, please use the info from below.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi spinnerz.nl,

Thanks for details.

Please update the new version of the theme and Required Plugins to the latest version and check the issue. Find all the information about our theme update mechanism in the documentation https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Or please add the following Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global Custom CSS:

form.woocommerce-checkout wc-order-attribution-inputs {
    	order: 3;
    }

Best Regards.

spinnerz.nl
    Participant

Thanks! The update fixed the problem.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi spinnerz.nl,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Default WooCommerce checkout page is left aligned and not two columns’ is closed to new replies.