Home Forums WoodMart support forum Delivery plugin is blocked

Delivery plugin is blocked

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

r.nemcovsky
    Participant

Hi,

My delivery plugin “Packeta” is blocked.
    I am sending you a screenshot where you can see through the inspect tool that is blocked.
    Could you please help? Where I can find a setting for that or what I should do?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make a full backup of your site and check how it works with еру default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand if is it our theme issue or not.

Best Regards.

r.nemcovsky
    Participant

Hi,

maybe I have found the problem, I deactivated GDPR plugin but it was the third GDPR plugin that caused a problem.
    You should probably look at it, It can´t happen on every GDPR plugin (I used the most usable).
    Can you please check if this plugin that I am using now is all right? (Real Cookie Banner)

Thank you

Hello,

Sorry, but it seems to be a conflict between two plugins. It is not directly related to the theme. This is not our theme issue, please ask the plugin author support about this issue, they will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

r.nemcovsky
    Participant

Thank you for the look, Can you please say which plugins? So I know which plugin support I should ask for resolve…
    thanks

Hello,

Actually, the conflict is between both plugins so you should ask from both plugin support and tell them about your issue, anyone of them will solve your issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)