Home Forums WoodMart support forum Delivery plugin stopped showing in the checkout form after update

Delivery plugin stopped showing in the checkout form after update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JB007B
    Participant

I updated the Woodmart theme from 7.1.4 to 7.3.4.

At the checkout page my add-on delivery option element icon show (where customer can choose added delivery option) – it is a official plugin from my country national delivery company. The element is shown under delivery options by default.

It worked in version 7.1.4 and the latest woocommerce version. After update to 7.3.4. the icon does not show anymore.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by JB007B. Reason: private information revealed
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

JB007B
    Participant

Hello,

I tested it on dev shop, updated to latest woocommerce and latest woodmart. There it works.

I also tested in theme TwentyTwenty on live shop and it does not work. It is not a theme issue.
    Sorry for bothering, it has to be one of the plugins and I need to check.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No problem. Let me know if you need any further assistance from our team.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)