Home Forums WoodMart support forum Demo content not importing stuck at 90 (applied patcher already)

Demo content not importing stuck at 90 (applied patcher already)

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, it has been 3rd time this is happening, the dummy content does not import and stuck at 90, i cannot give you access to our live store as it is working and i don’t have permission from client as well. but this is something you guys need to fix! we bought your theme 3 times for each website and everytime when i need to work dummy content does not import and always stuck at 90!!! this need to be fixed and i cannot give you access as well.

please send me a solution to this so that i help myself rather than depending on you guys everytime and sometimes client does not want their running store to have access to someone else (which is a situation right now)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This is not just a single issue. AJAX import error may be caused by a lot of different reasons. We can’t provide a fix if we don’t know what is the reason for this error on your website.

Kind Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, with your level of experience you should be able to guess the reasons of this issue, you have added the patcher which i have already used and still did not work.

now i have used other themes too, even this is not working on localhost..
    and there have been three times i used your theme on different hosting environment as well but still somehow the demo import does not work and always stuck on 90 and then need to give you admin access and somehow it works… not every client is comfortable with sharing access specially if their store is up and running.

so if there is anything that you suggest me to try apart from admin access let me know. your theme is awesome but this is becoming permanent thing, i thought it might be some temporary thing that it did not work last two times but it is becoming regular issue whenever i buy woodmart theme. so i need a solution without having to give you admin access.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is impossible. All previously reported issues are already fixed so we don’t know what else happens on your website. Probably, there is some error while importing but we need to see this error. Maybe you can find it in your error logs for this particular AJAX request.

Kind Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, i am back, i had to do work from scratch which is something i won’t like to do again. in near future there will be more sites and i would like to use this theme, but i want to make sure i am able to use demo import feature without any issues, i have checked your forum and there are lot of people with same issue but there is no fix.

although i have followed the instructions provided in the forum and did some tests.

First image would be when minimum requirements were not met
    and second image after the minimum theme requirements were met

i am testing on localhost.

Please let me know if this information is helpful and how can i solve this problem because it is very important feature.

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, check the PHP error log file on the server and send us an error that is written to the log in EXACT same time when you run the import.

Thank you in advance.

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, will do so.

there is another thing i wanna help with. i have elementor and i cannot see xthemes template importer in elementor which i was able to see with other websites i worked on (see attached) please let me know what could be the issue?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Make sure that you have the latest version of the theme and all related plugins. Also, you need to activate your purchase code. Keep all external plugins temporarily turned off.

Kind Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, ok let me do that asap

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, how can i upload custom fonts, i checked the docs >https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-upload-custom-fonts/

but it gives error if i upload these file types woff2 woff tff etc

i want to use this font > https://www.fontshare.com/fonts/general-sans

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hello are you there???

I can’t seem to open new topics, so could to let me know how can i remove the border radius for product categories carosoul (see attached) we have squared images for category so we want it show square and not round . Please help!

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In case you see “This file type cannot be uploaded due to security reasons.” Then follow the below steps:

1. Add this line to the wp-config.php file: define('ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true );

2. Upload all font files formats

3. Remove this line from wp-config.php file

Could you please clarify why you can’t create a new topic?

Also, we don’t understand what element you are talking about. By default, our theme doesn’t have rounded corners for categories.

Kind Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi i was able to find the new topic page, i was finding it on wrong page.

about product category widget, i am not sure but it is showing round, could you send me any CSS to help with that? because even if change images it shows round whenever i use product categories widget of woodmart

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know why they are rounded on your website because they are not rounded in our theme. That is why we can’t generate a CSS for this without taking a look on your website.
    Maybe this rounding is added by your own custom CSS or some installed plugins. It is impossible to guess.

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

i see, you are right though, by default categories images are not rounded as i am using same theme on multiple websites, nevermind i will look into it in detail and get back to you.

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, i was wondering if it is possible to have different colors for product add to cart icons, quick view icon and product titles and sidebar widget titles according to woocommerce category?

our new website idea is to have different color for each product category so to make this look good, we are wondering if we can have different color for each product category?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such option in our theme. It might be possible with additional code customization only.

Please, create new topics for your new requests that are not related to the initial question.

Thank you in advance.

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

ok will do that. Thank You

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)