Home Forums WoodMart support forum Demo import problem

Demo import problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

webmaster4443
    Participant

The maximum script execution time is 800 seconds. my hosting but I can’t import demo data
    It writes the following error, how can I fix the error?
    The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to 300 seconds.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

webmaster4443
    Participant

ok, I sent you the login details for the site

webmaster4443
    Participant

Also, I don’t have a child theme installed, I wanted to import demo data Tools, if you don’t mind, please import it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, correct the website URL settings in Dashboard -> Settings -> General https://gyazo.com/c5493f93edff0afb7053ac9b04b74b5b
    It should start with https. Let me know if it helps.

Kind Regards

webmaster4443
    Participant

I solved this problem differently, it turns out the problem was in my server, thank you the best!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Demo import problem’ is closed to new replies.