Home Forums WoodMart support forum demo post is not to change

demo post is not to change

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

koos
    Participant

Hi,

I try to change the texts in your dummy posts Woodmart theme. But the texts are not changing in the front-end.

?

Hello,

Most likely the content of the single post comes from its template. Navigate to posts > edit posts with the page builder which you are using and change the content.

If the issue remains, share the wp logins details so i will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

koos
    Participant

It is very strange, I never experienced a issue like this with editing a post. Please can you check?
    You have our login already for another issue:)
    Best regards!

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

koos
    Participant

Hi,

Do you have an update?

Hello,

Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

koos
    Participant

Hi,

see extra information.

Hello,

These demo posts are made with elementor. Navigate to the settings of the Elementor and i have enabled the โ€œPostโ€ post types here โ€“ https://prnt.sc/WhLbyt7Sc8VS

Edit edit your first post with elementor and it is working fine. Please check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

koos
    Participant

YES! Happy men ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanx!

Most Welcome!!!.

Iโ€™m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘demo post is not to change’ is closed to new replies.