Home Forums WoodMart support forum Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WOODMART_Wpbcssgenerator::$_notices is

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WOODMART_Wpbcssgenerator::$_notices is

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

comercial.graficam3
    Participant

Hello, I bought the theme, installed it but the error message appears:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WOODMART_Wpbcssgenerator::$_notices is deprecated in /home1/grafi042/graficamtres.com.br/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/Wpbcssgenerator.php on line 14

my theme appears as non-original since I have an official id purchased. Image attached. How to solve?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send access to the admin dashboard so I will check it from your side?

Also, please send me a screenshot of where I can find such an error on your side.

Kind Regards

comercial.graficam3
    Participant

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Luke Nielsen.

comercial.graficam3
    Participant

What if I delete everything install wordpress and have it from scratch? How can I back up only Blog Posts, Woocommerce Products, Layout logos etc?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that you have activated both builders: https://prnt.sc/xaTMfRRTfF2g , unfortunately, it will not work correctly because only 1 page builder could be enabled on the website. So you should disable either WPBakery or Elementor and then that error will gone.

Kind Regards

comercial.graficam3
    Participant

Hello, first I would like to request the activation of the template. when I access the properties it says that the theme is not active. Second I disabled the plugins as you indicated but the site is still down.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Please read our article on how to find the license key: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-license-qa/

Then activate the theme with the help of that key via WoodMart -> Theme license.

2. I suggest you leave enabled only 1 page builder and then import the dummy content again, then the imported content will be compatible with the current page builder.

Kind Regards

comercial.graficam3
    Participant

When accessing the settings, woodmart says that the theme is disabled, and if you upload the file again, it will delete all my settings. image attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

comercial.graficam3
    Participant

I was able to activate the theme as instructed, and I disabled the requested plugins but the theme still doesn’t work.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I see that now the website is working well, here is a video: https://gyazo.com/5484744d9f83708ef08d25bde460d91a

Please let me know if you have sorted this out.

Kind Regards

comercial.graficam3
    Participant

Thanks support team, now it’s up and running. Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great! In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property WOODMART_Wpbcssgenerator::$_notices is’ is closed to new replies.