Home Forums WoodMart support forum design as a variation “Extra Product Options Builder for WooCommerce” in home

design as a variation “Extra Product Options Builder for WooCommerce” in home

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

matiasgarridom08
    Participant

Hi, I am developing an e-commerce for selling software licenses with the Woodmart theme. Within my website, I offer a service where I can install the license and get everything up and running. This is selected on the product page in an option that says “remote installation: Included | Not Included” and if the customer selects included, the price is increased. I managed to do this configuration with the plugin “Extra Product Options Builder for WooCommerce”. This is easier than doing it with variations, since it is the same product, it is not varying. I need to know how I can do it to configure my products in such a way, that when they select on my home page “add to cart” the wooodmart menu is displayed to select the variations of the product, but in this case it would be to select if my client needs remote installation. I hope you have understood and can help me. Thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that such “Quick Shop” is available for variations that are from WooCommerce, unfortunately configuring such functionality for the third-party plugin is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Kind Regards

matiasgarridom08
    Participant

So, is there any way that when the customer presses add to cart on the home, or category page, it takes them to the product page and they can select if they need installation?

matiasgarridom08
    Participant

So, is there any way that when the customer presses add to cart on the home, or category page, it takes them to the product page and they can select if they need installation?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The thing is that it’s the default functionality from WooCommerce, therefore we cannot influent it, unfortunately.

Hope you can understand our limitations.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)