Home Forums WoodMart support forum Desperate need for speed optimization

Desperate need for speed optimization

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

armo
    Participant

Greetings, Using your theme for few months, changed hosting and hired a team for speed optimization, but still not getting the same performance you have on demo sites. need to have such speed for our campaigns to lunch. Kindly let me know what can we do.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please describe what exactly problems with performance do you have on your website? Give us an instruction how to reproduce them on your side so we could check it.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

armo
    Participant

It’s a great theme, honestly I have no idea, I have few plugins installed.
    Complete system report is listed

I have no problem in providing access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we meant why do you think that the speed is slow? How do you measure it, on which pages and how can we check it also?

armo
    Participant

main page, categories, product listing,ajax search and filter
    measured both using pingdome and by chrome dev tools
    also twitter and youtube are filtered in my country, I’d appreciate if your could guide me to disable them, because it’s increase loading time dramatically

Thanks in advance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested your home page speed and it works very fast https://gyazo.com/3d0f16f1161d4458337f13e29055e58f
    There are no any performance issues from our theme side. In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)