Home Forums WoodMart support forum Different look for widgets attributes

Different look for widgets attributes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ashraf935
    Participant

im wondering if there is an option so i can click on small plus button or an arrow as the image below rather than having a list and keep scrolling which is not practical when you have much attributes.

Here is a screenshot of what i try to explain the blue layout website image is mine and the other is a diffrent website of what im trying to do .

thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

ashraf935
    Participant

Please it would be nice to consider this in next update , im sure many clients using alot attributes specially the electronic stores , thank you.

Hello,

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme,
    but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may cause theme heaviness.

Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Different look for widgets attributes’ is closed to new replies.