Home Forums WoodMart support forum Disable Mobile Bottom Navbar on Specific pages?

Disable Mobile Bottom Navbar on Specific pages?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jonmroz
    Participant

Hello, is it possible to Disable Mobile Bottom Navbar on Specific pages?

I can only edit this page in Elementor so disabling it from the wordpress editior is not an option. Is there a way to do this? Thanks.

I would also like to know if it is possible to enable delayed pop ups on specific pages as well? I would like to specify the pages. Thanks

Hello,

You can configure the mobile bottom navbar in the Theme Settings > General > Mobile bottom navbar. If you want to hide it on specific pages try to use the theme presets feature of our theme.

Here is our documentation on how to use theme presets. https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/

Best Regards.

jonmroz
    Participant

Hello, just wanted to follow up on this one. I was not able to create a rule that allows me to disable the lower navbar on mobile on specific pages. Can you send detailed instructions? I followed the documentation but was unsuccessful.

Hello,

In the Theme Preset choose the condition “Post id” and choose the page.
    https://ibb.co/TcxnFxZ

Then, Edit Theme Settings > General > Disable the option Mobile Bottom Navbar.

Best Regards.

jonmroz
    Participant

So, this is not a normal post or page that I am working with. It is a page being created by another plugin. This is the url when I am editing it: …..com/wp-admin/post.php?post=15955&action=elementor

So, does that mean that the post id is 15955?

If I disable the mobile navbar, that will disable the navbar on ALL pages. I only want it disabled on a single page.

Can you please be specific to avoid the back and forth?

Thanks,

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by jonmroz.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the page url where you want to disable it and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)