Home Forums WoodMart support forum Disabled Swatches not showing

Disabled Swatches not showing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

geral-3381
    Participant

The disabled swatch style for product variation doesn’t show. Meaning the red cross showing a product variation isn’t avaliable doesn’t show up, only a notice saying the product is not avaliable.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

How do you want to show the attribute items, please? I will give you the instructions.

Best Regards

geral-3381
    Participant

Hey,
    Do you see the image with a red circle I annexed that has a swatch with a red cross ? That’s what I want to see for items that aren’t avalaible.

Right now I only have two colors that are avaliable at capacity of 400 ml and 600 ml and everything else is for 300 ml. This means that if a client selects the 400 ml option or 600 ml, I want them to see right away only 2 colors are avaliable. But at the moment nothing shows besides a note saying the item is not avaliable. But that isn’t effective enough because the client would have to click every item to see whats avaliable and what isn’t.

Basically I just want the disabled swatch to appear, I am trying to understand why it doesn’t and if I need to enable some option or something.

Thank you

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

geral-3381
    Participant

Sorry I kinda forgot this topic because I thought it got fixed but it happened again.
    Just to reiterate so you don’t have to read previous messages, when you have multiple attributes sometimes you don’t have every variation. For example I can have a bottle of blue paint in 200ml and 400ml but the color red only avaliable in 200ml. So I want that when people click on red the 400 ml shows a red cross.

This works fine in almost every product, but 2 of my products this doesn’t happen, and they have a lot of variations so its critical that it shows the red cross. I made sure the “disabled swatches” in attributes is enabled.

I have included both images and links of my pages where it works and it doesn’t work so you can see for yourself.
    Firt link is the one where it works, the other 2 links are the 2 products where this doesn’t work correctly.

I am wondering if you know what could be causing this.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Yes, I saw the screen, I need to check the settings. Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

geral-3381
    Participant

Hey

geral-3381
    Participant

Still waiting for an answer, its been 3+ days

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Please increase the number of variations in the Theme Settings > Shop > Variable products: https://monosnap.com/file/NXRxPk05KTPCjeLD8hnsmHmYef3Ff5

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

geral-3381
    Participant

It worked,
    Thanks.

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Disabled Swatches not showing’ is closed to new replies.