Home Forums WoodMart support forum Discrepancy in my online store’s stock display.

Discrepancy in my online store’s stock display.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

weaddit
    Participant

Hello, I’m facing a discrepancy in my online store’s stock display. While our system indicates ample stock for product variations, the customer-facing side suggests they’re out of stock. For example, this lamp [https://www.amarailuminacion.es/ideal-lux-gioconda-lampara-colgante/] comes in 6 different styles, each with over 10 units available. Could you help resolve this?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

Kind Regards

weaddit
    Participant

Here you have the credentials

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not? Send us a screenshot please.

Regards

weaddit
    Participant

Good morning, I’ve activated the Twenty Twenty-Two theme and it displays correctly. However, to my surprise, when I switched back to the Woodmart Child theme, it now displays properly as well. Is this normal? Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know why it happens. This functionality comes with WooCommerce plugins and our theme shouldn’t influence it at all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)