Home Forums WoodMart support forum Distorted Columns on Checkout Page After Theme Update

Distorted Columns on Checkout Page After Theme Update

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

safamarkstore
    Participant

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I have encountered with the WoodMart theme, which I utilize for my online store.

Approximately 3 or 4 days ago, I updated the WoodMart theme to the latest version. Initially, everything appeared to be functioning correctly, and I did not notice any immediate issues. However, upon further inspection, I discovered that the checkout page is displaying distorted columns.

The distortion on the checkout page is negatively impacting the user experience and may potentially lead to confusion or frustration for customers attempting to complete their purchases. As the checkout process is a critical component of my online store, this issue must be addressed promptly.

I have taken the following steps to attempt to resolve the issue:

Checked for any conflicting plugins or customizations that may be causing the problem. (deactivate all)
    Reverted to a previous version of the theme to confirm that the distortion is indeed a result of the recent update.
    Despite these efforts, the issue persists, and I require assistance from your technical team to resolve it.

Could you please investigate this matter and guide how to rectify the distorted columns on the checkout page? Any insights or instructions you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution of the issue.

Sincerely,

safamarkstore
    Participant

I tried to create a new layout for checkout which I have. The problem is that I’m using woocommerce points and rewards plugin. client’s purchases become points earned by clients. this plugin shows a notification during checkout remembering users the total points earned in their wallet that can be redeemed. this notification is not showing when using a new layout checkout.

now the original woocommerce shortcode checkout is messed and the new layout checkout using Elementor is not rendering woocommerce points and reward plugin.

plz, I need to fix this to have at least one checkout.
    I’m interested in having a new layout checkout using Elementor but your theme is not rendering notifications of the woocommerce points & rewards plugin.

Hello,

You’re using a custom layout, in this case, we have a special widget called “Woocommerce Hook” in Elementor that you can place to your custom layout and then the plugin will be able to add its custom content there. But I don’t know which one exactly it needs. You can either try to select all hooks one by one or contact plugin developers for help.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/custom-hooks-and-plugins-compatibility/

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

hi, thank you for your response.
    thank you for offering a solution for using hooks. right now I’m not interested in using the template checkout made by Elementor. instead, I need the original shortcode checkout page to be fixed to establish the design that was had before. not distortion like now after the update.
    I’m considering using Elementor checkout when I find a solution to the hooks problem. but right now I prefer not to use this method.
    pls, I repeat. I need the original page for Woo that uses the original shortcode ( [woocommerce_checkout] ) to be fixed as this problem comes from the update of Woodmart. plz, raise the ticket to the appropriate persons to fix this ASAP as this is a working business.
    I believe I gave access earlier regarding other issues for your developers. or provide an email for creating a new account to access. thank you so much.

safamarkstore
    Participant

plz check the checkout screenshot to get to know what is happening

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.5.1RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.

Hope your issue will be resolved!

Best Regards.

safamarkstore
    Participant

i have done that 4 days ago. all plugins are updated to the latest version except Elementor which is alerting for compatibility issues with wpfusion if I update. so I better have no update for now until wpfusion update. i also deactivated all plugins and activated them one by one. problem persist. sorry to say that.

i was able to add the hook belonging to the points and rewards plugin into Elementor checkout template and showing perfectly. but still, problems persist. the discount is not applied. throws errors with the captcha and other errors. These errors do not happen in the original checkout shortcode.
    also, google pay is not showing.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

safamarkstore
    Participant

plz, provide an email to create an account for you.
    plz tell me if this is your email in the extra information. if not provide email plz.

safamarkstore
    Participant

h. finally I was able to fix it by updating the theme to the latest version 7.5.1.
    but I’m trying to create customized checkout using Elementor Pro and make all plugins work correctly. if you can offer help in this matter will be very appreciated. I already have a layout checkout design made but need to make all plugins work correctly by adding and configuring the hooks correctly.

Hello,

You need to follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/custom-hooks-and-plugins-compatibility/

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)