Home Forums WoodMart support forum double button add to cart

double button add to cart

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

graficadelante
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the woodmart site, I’m doing an ecommerce for a hairdresser, some categories should hide the product, I’ve installed various plugins yith_catalog mode, woocommerce_catalog_mode, but the result doesn’t change, the product in the home always has the double button ” add to cart”, where is the problem? the same plugin in another theme works great

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.2.5 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue remains, deactivate the third party plugins on your site and check the issue. Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

graficadelante
    Participant

hello, the problem persists, I can’t disable the third-party plugin because it serves to disable the price of the category, I also tried to do a new local installation, but nothing, the problem always persists, I don’t know if it’s an Elementor problem, but i need to fix this problem urgently, thanks

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

graficadelante
    Participant

The problem persists, what should I do? why does it work on flatsome instead? I’ll be forced to change the subject, because more than support they seem to me to be an automatic reply email. cordiali saluti

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. I have deactivated the third party plugins on your site and the add to cart is showing as a single button.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/7yKHm14

Reactivate the plugins one by one to check which one causes the problem.

Best Regards.

graficadelante
    Participant

Hello, the PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED, I have products that I can’t sell online, for some categories you don’t have to see the prices, so I use the third-party plugin because it excludes some categories from the shop. ACTIVATING THE THIRD-PARTY PLUGIN which does what I need but creates the double “add to cart” button in the purchasable products. “I KNOW THAT BY DEACTIVATING THE PLUGIN THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED” but I need to exclude some categories from the shop so that they can only be viewed as a catalog.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Without Third party plugin it is working fine. It means it is not our theme issue. The products which you do not want to sell online you can make them out of stock or remove the price from the edit product page.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)