Home Forums WoodMart support forum Double footer

Double footer

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

pixelfunk
    Participant

Hi …. im not sure whats gone on, but i done some updates in the patcher section and an update for woocommerce and ive some how managed to mess something up and now on product pages it shows 2 footers? its fine on the home page but i get the error on all other pages

And another quick question…i cant seem to find where to change the title font on the home page…the light grey font that has the black font on top…attached image

thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

pixelfunk
    Participant

Hi…i deactivated all 3rd party plugins but still the same issue…ive created you an account if you could have a look please

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

pixelfunk
    Participant

perfect , thanks you. For future reference, was it a 3rd party plugin that i should avoid to stop the same issue?

thanks again for sorting

pixelfunk
    Participant

hi, sorry to be a pain, another small thing i noticed when updating the site is the title text is now messed up and i cant find where to edit….can you tell me where i can fix this? (image attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It was a prefooter content. Navigate to Pages > Edit shop page and in the bottom of the page settings disable the option “Prefooter”.

Navigate to pages > edit page with elementor and edit this;
    See Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/S7x1fvg

Best Regards.

pixelfunk
    Participant

Hi

Ive been back on my site today to add some new stock (first time since you had a look at the double footer issue) and the problem seems to still be there…ive navigated to pages > edit shop, settings, footer and disable prefooter is activated but i still see a double footer…any advise?

Hello,

Now I have checked your site and have not seen duplicated footer issue on the shop page.
    See screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/jgj226V

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

pixelfunk
    Participant

Hi, yeah it seems to be fixed on the shop page but if u click on a product the double footer appears and im unsure where to change that

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Navigate to Theme Settings > Footer > Prefooter > remove the prefooter. Check back your site and check the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)