Home Forums WoodMart support forum Double number of images in the gallery using the Elementor layout (woodmart)

Double number of images in the gallery using the Elementor layout (woodmart)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

artwork
    Participant

I use Woodmart theme and Elementor to create product pages (layouts). I have 2 gallery elements on one page. One for viewing on desktop, and the second for viewing on mobile devices. The problem is that when the user clicks on a picture, he sees twice as many photos in Photoswipe pop-up window. See attached image.

Same problem if I use two comment blocks. Then the double number of stars is shown (10 in a row instead of 5)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

artwork
    Participant

It’s not about the plugins. I already tried this before writing to you. To make sure, I made a new installation from scratch on my demo server. I just installed the Woodmart theme, demo data and made an Elementor layout for the product pages. I sent you a demo link and login from the admin panel.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by artwork.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by artwork.

Hello,

I have checked your site and checked the layout and tested it. It is an issue due to the image gallery widget which you are using twice in the layout. Please keep this widget the same both desktop and mobile.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

artwork
    Participant

I wrote in the initial post that I have two gallery widgets on one page. This is done on purpose, because I need two different layout designs, one for desktop and one for mobile devices. The desktop view contains 2 columns, one with a gallery and a comment widget, and the other with a product description and buttons. The problem is that in its original form, when switching to the mobile view, the comments widget ends up between the gallery and the description.

For now, I solved the problem by simply hiding the image counter in the gallery modal window, since the images are looping there anyway.

It would be nice if Woodmart allows creating different layouts for different devices. Perhaps this can be somehow solved using one layout and grid with custom CSS code, but I’m not sure.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use two galleries in the custom layout, WooCommerce is designed to work with one gallery only. Two galleries are not allowed.

Best Regards.

artwork
    Participant

Sorry, but as you can see, I’m using 2 galleries in one layout. Woocommerce works fine and doesn’t protest. Except for the image counter issue, which I solved by simply hiding it.

I think you can close this ticket.

Thank you for your responses.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Double number of images in the gallery using the Elementor layout (woodmart)’ is closed to new replies.