Home Forums WoodMart support forum Doubts Show single variation

Doubts Show single variation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

renanfontes.c
    Participant

“I activate ‘Show single variation’ and ‘Hide variations parent’. Then, I use the ‘Exclude variation products on grid’ function for the product so that its variations are not shown separately, as they are only variations in size and not models.

The problem I’m facing is that the ‘Hide variations parent’ function is hiding my products with numerical variations. This is because I’m using the ‘Exclude variation products on grid’ function for these specific products. However, these products cannot respond to the ‘Hide variations parent’ function because they are being hidden completely.

Is there any way for me to exclude these products with numerical variations from responding to the ‘Hide variations parent’ function?”

Sorry if I couldn’t explain it well, because I don’t speak English and I’m using translation tools.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We understand your concern, but this is how it works. If you enable the “Hide variations parent” option, all parent products are excluded from the catalog, regardless of whether you enable the “Exclude variation products on the grid” option. There is no workaround for this, unfortunately.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)