Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dropdown settings Design in menu not save

Dropdown settings Design in menu not save

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

rghanmi
    Participant

My problem is that Dropdown settings Design in menu not save my settings it always turn back to default design after save menu .
    Scenario: i change design under Dropdown setting to full width than i save after page reload design always turn back to default instead of full width (see attached file)
    Help please

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rghanmi,

Thanks for reaching to us.

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

rghanmi
    Participant

I sent you details but still the problem not resolved!!

rghanmi
    Participant

I sent you details but still the problem not resolved!!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rghanmi,

You provided site url only, which is hard to understand what caused the issue. I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

rghanmi
    Participant

I sent you all details in the the Private Content area

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rghanmi,

Thanks for details.

Try to increase the PHP max input vars parameter on your server to 10000 and test how it works. You can ask your hosting provider for help on this matter. https://prnt.sc/yZUfEfgbVyoh

Kind Regards

rghanmi
    Participant

Thanks problem is solved

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi rghanmi,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dropdown settings Design in menu not save’ is closed to new replies.