Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dropdowns return wrong data – Ajax

Dropdowns return wrong data – Ajax

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

ijaskaur92
    Participant

Hello

While adding address from google API, The province field dropdown selects right data but not binding it in the field, I have attached console error, Please advise to fix this issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

ijaskaur92
    Participant

I checked , it was fine. Please resolve this issue.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

ijaskaur92
    Participant

ok

Hello,

Try to deactivate the “Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce” and “WooCommerce Checkout Manager” plugins and check how it works.

Best Regards.

ijaskaur92
    Participant

I deactivated “Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce” and “WooCommerce Checkout Manager” plugins.
    But not working. Still the issue is same.

Hello,

Now I did not see that field on the checkout form after you disabled the “Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce” and “WooCommerce Checkout Manager” plugins. I think this field is coming from any of this plugin?

Best Regards.

ijaskaur92
    Participant

This is on priority, Please try to help me to solve & fix this issue.

Hello,

Now I did not see that field on the checkout form after you disabled the “Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce” and “WooCommerce Checkout Manager” plugins. I think this field is coming from any of this plugin?

Best Regards.

ijaskaur92
    Participant

Hi,

Which Field? and why dropdown is not binding the value. I am getting same issue in the console.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)