Home Forums WoodMart support forum Dynamic Price Table Ajax Problem

Dynamic Price Table Ajax Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

creativepem.com
    Participant

Hi there,
    The dynamic price table is working properly on simple products, but on linked variable product there is a problem, it does not update when the user choose a variable.

For example, let’s say I have a product called: “Arabica Coffe” and the price is 300 to 500, and this product has 3 main linked variables which are (Arabica Coffe 250 gr, Arabica Coffe 500 gr, and Arabica Coffe 1000 gr), when the user opens the main product (Arabica Coffe) the dynamic price table works perfectly, but once a user chooses a variable it looks like it loading something.

I’ve checked the console and it was giving this error: “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()” and the referred link is my-domain.something/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=woodmart_update_discount_dynamic_discounts_table&variation_id=1751

Please check the video in the private section.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, send us your admin and FTP access so we can check this.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

creativepem.com
    Participant

Hi, please check the private section.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to enable the following option to fix this https://prnt.sc/WdlOodUGzYFd

creativepem.com
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the support, yes it works now.

Best regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Dynamic Price Table Ajax Problem’ is closed to new replies.