Home Forums WoodMart support forum Edir Product Details description in Single Product Page

Edir Product Details description in Single Product Page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Hello, please tell me, how to edit Product Details description in Single Product Page?
    Where is the option to change this text, and how can I add my own individual description for each product?
    Attached the screen
    Thanks!

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Resolved! Thanks

elebrisdigital
    Participant

I clicked on Edit with Elementos, in Single Product page it appeared to edit this text, but then again when I logged in, it was again inactive for editing, I hope you can tell me how to edit?

elebrisdigital
    Participant

I found where it is in Layout section, but I don’t understand how to make it so that each product has its own Product Details description

Hello,

You can add the product’s detailed description in the edit product for every product separately then it will show for you for every product.

For more information follow this guide:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/managing-products/#product-description

Best Regards.

elebrisdigital
    Participant

Thank You!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Edir Product Details description in Single Product Page’ is closed to new replies.