Home Forums WoodMart support forum edit checkout page

edit checkout page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cmeng7680
    Participant

I want to change the checkout page of woodmart, I need to put the paypal button at the top.Take a look at the checkout page of the astra theme, it’s a page with a left-right structure. The paypal on the checkout page of woodmart is at the bottom.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The checkout functional page is Woocommerce functionality, which has its own structure.

The page structure does not asume the option to insert the PayPal in any place of the page.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

cmeng7680
    Participant

So why is the theme of astra different from that of woodmart?

Hello,

All the themes are different as they have its own scope of options and destination.

Best Regards

cmeng7680
    Participant

What I mean is that the checkout pages of astra and woodmart are not the same, so woodmart can modify the checkout page.

Hello,

Yes, WoodMart provides a unique Wooommerce builder allowing to create custom templates for product pages and other functional pages that are not editable by default. Woocommerce builder is the inbuilt functionality widget included in the builder you use on the site.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)