Home Forums WoodMart support forum Editing a whatsapp greeting message

Editing a whatsapp greeting message

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

baranpastacilik
    Participant

When I click on the WhatsApp icons on our website, I want to customize the welcome message in different languages, Turkish, English and Arabic, which are the site languages. How can I do this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site with the site URL so I will check that which plugin you are using for the multi language on the site then give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

baranpastacilik
    Participant

Our website; https://www.mekfood.com/

I was able to change the welcome message only in English in the web view, but the welcome message does not change in other languages and mobile view.

RS53
    Participant

Mate,

You are exposing your entire website admin!

DELETE THIS MESSAGE ASAP AND PUT IN THE PRIVATE AREA SECTION.

baranpastacilik
    Participant

Where can i delete?

RS53
    Participant

I am not sure as I am Currently not behind my desktop.

For now.. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD ASAP.

I have tested and I could access your entire website admin, luckily for you I dont have any bad intention pal.

baranpastacilik
    Participant

Hello @baranpastacilik,

Your given login details are not working. Please share the correct login details so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

baranpastacilik
    Participant

5 days ago when I opened a support request regarding the WhatsApp sticker issue, you asked for my admin login information and since I was not told to put it in the private area, I carelessly shared it openly, then even though I changed my password, I cannot log in to my WordPress account now. Since I forgot my WordPress admin email address, I cannot send a reset email. If you had given enough information about privacy in the support request, these would not have happened. If you have access, can you write the email address of my website https://www.mekfood.com/ where I use your theme, or if there is another way for me to recover it, I can try that too, please.

Hello,

Please share the CPanel login details of your site so I will try to reset the password from the server.

Note: Share the Cpanel logins in the Private content area.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)