Home Forums WoodMart support forum Editing ‘additional information’, description’ and other tabs

Editing ‘additional information’, description’ and other tabs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

iamkane1
    Participant

Please see image uploaded.
    I can find some of in HTML blocks, but there’s some I can’t find. And I have searched everywhere inc in widgets, maybe I missed it?

1. I want to delete some tabs from this list

2. I want to change the info on some. (like in additional information, I want to add ‘material’ etc. Where do I do this?

3. I want to change the order of tabs… Because as it is right now with the default as ‘description’ it’s just an ugly block of text taking up space on product page..

I assume these are HTML blocks as I have found the shipping block one, but not the rest.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iamkane1
    Participant

I hav found this area in the produvt page…
    See uploadd pic.. But can not see where I can edit the existing tabs on this product…?
    Can you advise?
    This is crazt complex.
    I love the theme but sometimes it doe not make sense.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Tabs are Woocommerce functionality and WoodMart does not have the option to customize these.
    Please check this manual:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

Thanks…
    I can only edit these tabs with PHP or CSS? I have done this before but only a little… I think i had ot get code snippets plugin , which I don’t want as just another plug in to bog site down!
    So it;s a woocom thing,,, i will have to ask them if any way to do it without css/php?
    Do you know?

Hello,

You can add custom CSS in your theme settings > custom css. For more advanced changes like altering the tab functionality, you’ll need to insert PHP code into the functions.php file of your child theme.

Best Regards.

iamkane1
    Participant

I am just surprised that you have not considered this?

Where do I chnage the info in decsription?? Surely not by css or php, is this a html blovk somewhere o widget?
    Surely I can simply chnage the lorum ipsum in that tab now???

Hello,

You can change the product’s detailed description in the edit product for every product separately.

For more information follow this guide:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/managing-products/#product-description

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)