Home Forums Basel support forum Editing "Contact Us" Page

Editing "Contact Us" Page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

xbmcone
    Participant

Hi there!

Very nice theme. Am just learning making website but trying completing very basic pages first. Can u please tell me:
    – how can I replace “map” with an “image” in “Contact Us” form.
    -how can I change other icons, addresses, emails etc on the right hand side of same page?
    – Is there any way I can add extra fields (along with email, subject etc)?
    Once again, very nice theme.
    Thank you very much in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our theme.

1. You can easily change Google Map element with Single image element using intuitive Visual Composer editor interface. Just go to Dashboard -> Pages -> edit page. Here are some video tutorials that will be very useful and help you learn more about the power to edit and create new pages https://vc.wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/

2. The same is here. Just edit your page with Visual Composer and change your icons.

3. The actual form can be changed in Dashboard -> Contact -> Contac forms -> edit. Here you will see a lot of options that come from Contact Form 7 plugin.

Regards

xbmcone
    Participant

thanks a lot…
    will do that…

another question please:

how can i make 3 texts (Free Shipping, Buyer Support, and Secure Payments) at bottom of Mega Menu (Under Shop) at same level as in demo. I have replaced SHOP subcategories with my own products subcategories. But due to not having equal number of subcategories the previous mentioned “3 texts” shows up at different level. How can i move or make all “3 texts” at same level (or move to the bottom)?
    Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to have equal number of links in each column anyway to make these 3 blocks on the same line. You can use empty link to equalise links number:

<li>&nbsp;</li>

Regards

xbmcone
    Participant

thanks…where exactly i put this “empty link”? And how many times?
    Thanks again!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Place it to your HTML Block where you placed your subcategories. Do it as many times to make the number of subcategories + empty links equal in all three columns.

andre.somepro
    Participant

Hi, how do I create a 2 rows contact form like in your example page our-company?

Ive tried with visual composer shortcodes but this doenst work.

How did you edited the contactf from ID 7 in your demo page our company?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi @andre.somepro,

1. You can easily import this page in the Dummy Content section in your admin panel. Then just edit this page in Pages -> “Our company” -> click “edit”.

2. Contact forms can be changed in Dashboard -> Contact -> Contacts forms. And here is a source code for the form from “Our company” page

<div class="row">
    <div class="col-md-4">
    <p style="margin-bottom: 27px;"><label>Your Name (required)</label> [text* your-name] </p>

<p style="margin-bottom: 27px;"><label>Your Email (required)</label> [email* your-email] </p>

<p style="margin-bottom: 27px;"><label>Subject</label> [text your-subject]</p>
    </div>

<div class="col-md-8">

<p><label>Your Message</label> [textarea your-message]  </p>

</div>

</div>

[submit class:btn class:btn-color-primary "SEND A MESSAGE"]

Regards

xbmcone
    Participant

hello there,
    I am having hard time getting Shop Mega Menu set up. Can u please help?

My friend is helping me but due to limited knowledge he couldn’t figure that out either.

So, first everything was set up just like Demo Mega Shop Menu. But for some reason when i was clicking Menu on my Android (Samsung) phone, it was showing background images (Free Shipping, Secure Payments, Support etc. and you could actually move those with your touch) So, my friend said only way is to remove bottom texts completely along with the “product” you see on right hand side on demo under Shop Mega Menu.

So, now I have Only my product categories with no single product (with image and link on right hand side) and no bottom texts (Free Shipping, Secure payments, 24/7 Support).

If i give you my login details, can u fix this along with adding any random product under Shop as mentioned before?
    Thanks again!
    Regards,
    Kit

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @xbmcone,

Thank you very much for contacting us.

If you want to have mega menu dropdown as per our demo we suggest you to read the following quick tutorial on the topic with the similar question http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/left-side-menu-order-quantity/#post-3736

As for mobile menu so we strongly recommend you to create an another navigation in Appearance -> Menus and choose it to be “Mobile menu” theme location. It will allow you to place simple links to your mobile navigation separately from your desktop one with mega menu dropdowns.

Kind regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)