Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor and WP Bakery

Elementor and WP Bakery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi the team,

I have a general question about woodmart and the builders (elementor and wpbakery).

I have 5 licences of woodmart theme and I am happy with that. All my sites have been built with WPBakery.

I can see on Envatomarket/themeforest where I buy my themes that WPBakery is less and less shown on your demo.

Does that mean that you will stop to develop for wpbakery and give all the place to elementor ?

In that case, what will my sites will become?

Sorry but I need to know that for my clients if I will have to remake the sites…

Thanks.

Fred

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are not considering removing WP Bakery page builder.

All our demos can be uploaded both in WP bakery and Elementor. At the same time, WoodMart works with either the WP Bakery builder or the Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time. The demo content would be based on the chosen builder. It is not possible to switch from one builder to another after setting everything up.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    Thanks for your answer, that’s important for me and my clients to be sure that you will keep WPBakery .

Another question on another topic please.

How can I export-import a woodmart slider of a demo site (just the slider) as I dont want to change all the previous settings I have.

Thanks.
    Fred

Hello,

You can import/export WoodMart slider by means of default Import/Export in the Dashboard > Tools, You will select the slider for export not upload all the content.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)