Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor can’t edit

Elementor can’t edit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sheetalsportsinsta
    Participant

Please help me can’t edit elementor .

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

sheetalsportsinsta
    Participant

already i deactivate 3rd party plugin but not working please check

Hello,

I have visited your site and saw a lot of third party plugins on your site. Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

If the issue with woodmart theme then deactivated the third party plugins on your site and let me know i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

sheetalsportsinsta
    Participant

sir already deactivate but not working can deactivate and test

sheetalsportsinsta
    Participant

Dear Sir,
    I deactivated all plugins and the Change theme still not working please check seriously.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You have checked with the default theme and the issue still remains, it means it is not our theme issue.
    Please contact the Elementor support in this regard they will guide you better.

For more details check this Manual:
    https://elementor.com/help/cant-edit-with-elementor/

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)