Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor error for the customized product page layout

Elementor error for the customized product page layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cmdtung
    Participant

Hi,

I have designed a single product layout for the specified product category – Makeup For Lips. (see support_31_01)
    It works fine for the specified product category – Makeup For Lips.

When I use elementor in the product “test” with category = clocks (support_03_03), the layout called Single Product layout – general (see support_31_01) link the layout for editing successfully.

However, I change the test products to Makeup For Lips in the product data and update the data. Then I use elementor to edit the product page, it could not link the right layout (Single Product – Makeup For Lips).
    Error shown as the attached file (support_03_04)

I have done below steps to solve the issue as below by myself but not successful.
    ACTION 1
    1. Unplugin all non-core plugins
    I deactivated all the plugins and kept:
    Elementor
    Elementor Pro
    Woodmart Core
    Woocommerce
    Safe Svg

2. Change the theme to other theme like Astra.
    This issue is not solved.

ACTION 2
    I recreate another layout by copying the Single Product – Makeup For Lips and remove most of elements. Then inactive the original one.
    However, the issue is not fixed.

FYI,the other product layouts designed for different product category has same issues except the single product layout – General.

I wish you could help me to find why those layouts could not worked for elementor in the product page for the specified product category.

I have backup the whole system and you could find the reason. I will restore the backup once you know me the issue is fixed.

Thanks a lot.

Darry Tung

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you use Layouts for customizing the product page, you need to edit them via Layouts as well.

https://prnt.sc/rGTDL5nVSj5S

They are not designed in a way for setting some conditions via Layots and then editing it via Dashboard -> Products. You just create a Layout, define the condition and then edit that created Layout, thus changes that you made in the Layout will apply to the page/product that you set in the condition. https://prnt.sc/UynYd0It-C4t

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

cmdtung
    Participant

Noted and Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

Wish you all the best!

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Elementor error for the customized product page layout’ is closed to new replies.