Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor Error in Product Page with Single Product Layout

Elementor Error in Product Page with Single Product Layout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cmdtung
    Participant

Hi,

I use WoodMart single product layout to design product pages. I have inserted your company templated with a minor change on the container size. Then I configure it for one SKU – 16469. However, I found the Elementor show error “the content area was not found in your page” while I use elementor to edit the product page.

FYI, use either Elementor Pro or Elementor version has the same problem)

Please inform me how to fix it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to edit it via Dashboard -> Layouts -> Single product, here is a video: https://take.ms/mAFE9

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Kind Regards

cmdtung
    Participant

Hi

I think you do not understand my issue. I have completed the single product layout design as your video. I also preview the design in the layout successfully as your video. I could go to product page to view the correct design.
    Product > All Products > View (see Step 0 and Product_page_under_new_layout)

I want to add some text into this SKU – 16469 product and then go to the Product page. This sku ID is linked with the new single product page design as your video.

See step 1.png – I go to edit the product with elementor. However, the error is shown as step 2.

I want you could help us to fix it.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cmdtung
    Participant

Hi,

I have fixed the issue by removing plugin.

Thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you have sorted this out.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Elementor Error in Product Page with Single Product Layout’ is closed to new replies.