Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor not applying changes on my actual website

Elementor not applying changes on my actual website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

evolt.si
    Participant

Hi,

I encountered an error with Elementor not applying changes on my actual website.

Specifically, the color design for variable products looks differently in Elementor editor and on actual website.

I’m attaching 2 screenshots. First one (“1”) is from Elementor and the second one (“2”) is from my website.

I’d like to have the design excatly as it is in Elementor, but when I apply these changes in Elementor, they aren’t accurately transformed into my website.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi evolt.si,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Please send me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, I will check the settings.

Regards,

evolt.si
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your reply.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi evolt.si,

Thanks for details.

Please disable Variation Swatches for WooCommerce plugin and check again. https://prnt.sc/VlXSGyMfUiRH

Regards,

evolt.si
    Participant

Thank you for your amazing support, sir! I appreciate your help. Is there any way I can leave you a 5-star review?

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi evolt.si,

I am appreciate your patience.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Elementor not applying changes on my actual website’ is closed to new replies.