Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor page builder does not work with the Woodmart theme

Elementor page builder does not work with the Woodmart theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

stylezworld2020
    Participant

I am having problem with elementor page builder not working with woodmart theme on my wordpress site. If you want to edit a page, it shows 404 error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

To better assist you, could you kindly test the functionality with default WordPress themes such as TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront? This will help us determine whether the issue stems from our theme or elsewhere.

Regards

stylezworld2020
    Participant

We have verified already under this same hosting we used another theme all are perfectly working and all theme can be able to edit with elementor.

The main problem is our theme activated under safiyasmodesty.com it looks ok except we cant even edit any pages using edit with elementor. 404 warning page appeared.

Please try to figure out why this editor blocking us to edit any pages.

If you cant give proper solution even if you need to come remotely to check what is happening you should don’t his immediately else we may request for full refund and ask for compensation of my few days labor and waste of my time.

Last 10 days i have been paying for my developer so requesting to full compensation and full refund.

Sm mahmudur rahman

stylezworld2020
    Participant

We have verified already under this same hosting we used another theme all are perfectly working and all theme can be able to edit with elementor.

Please try to figure out why this editor blocking us to edit any pages.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Can we switch to the default theme on this website to see how it works without WoodMart theme?

stylezworld2020
    Participant

Of Course. Thanks

stylezworld2020
    Participant

It takes me a long time to check what is happening. Please solve my problem. If you can’t provide proper solution then you should not immediately otherwise we can request full refund and compensation for my few days labor and waste of my time.

Last 10 days I am paying for my developer so requesting full compensation and full refund

SM Mahmudur Rahman

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please send us your FTP access so we can investigate it further.

stylezworld2020
    Participant

info

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, the Elementor works correctly now. Could you please check it from your end? https://monosnap.com/file/DPxYqLU1cYUXfYBzO1FXtFRPQHBFQ9

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)