Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor problem

Elementor problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

s.miceli
    Participant

Hello
    I have a compatibility problem with Elementor.

I have been working for a few days on the theme without any problems, suddenly Elementor stopped working. It goes into safe mode for me.

I disabled all plug-ins but the problem remains. If I try to change the permalink structure the system goes to 403.

I ask for support.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by s.miceli.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

For more details check this:
    https://elementor.com/help/elementor-not-loading/

Best Regards.

s.miceli
    Participant

I disabled the unnecessary plug-ins, switched to the parent theme, but the problem remains…

I also tested incognito browsing but nothing, it keeps not loading anything

Hello

Go to Elementor > Tools and select Enable from the Safe Mode dropdown and then click the Save Changes button

Best Regards.

s.miceli
    Participant

done. however, the problem remains

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/Brq61MM

Best Regards.

s.miceli
    Participant

No the problem remained!

All theme plug-ins seem incompatible with elementor. The page is editable only in safe mood, that is, without all widgets active.

I need the site working and I don’t understand where this compatibility problem between theme and elementor comes from.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards.

s.miceli
    Participant

I tried changing the theme. With twenty-twenty, elementor works. By putting woodmart child elementor back in, it no longer works (except in safe mode)

Hello,

Please check the elementor manual how the safe mode work:
    https://elementor.com/help/what-is-safe-mode/?utm_source=safe-mode&utm_medium=wp-dash&utm_campaign=learn

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)