Home Forums WoodMart support forum Elementor Sidebar widget panel keeps loading

Elementor Sidebar widget panel keeps loading

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

ddawngkhoa
    Participant

I am facing 2 dilemmas, can you check for me:
    1/ When I edit with elementor sidebar widget keeps loading and doesn’t work, using woodmart theme – If I use twenty twenty theme, elementor sidebar works properly. I have attached a photo
    2/ I don’t understand why my website’s footer is only visible for about 30 seconds and then automatically disappears like there is no footer at all.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.2.5 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

I await your response.

Best Regards.

ddawngkhoa
    Participant

Today I updated woodmart 7.2.5 and woodmart core 1.0.39 but the problem of elementor and footer still not solved.

Hello,

Your site is not working for me:

https://ibb.co/bbDCxh4

Best Regards.

ddawngkhoa
    Participant

I just received an Urgent CDN Maintenance from my hosting. Can you try accessing my website again in a few hours?
    Best Regards.

Attachments:

ddawngkhoa
    Participant

The hosting provider sent me a notification that the error was fixed. Can you try logging in to my website again?
    Best Regards.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by ddawngkhoa.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by ddawngkhoa.
    Attachments:

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

ddawngkhoa
    Participant

I deactivated unnecessary 3rd party plugins and only enabled Elementor, Woodmart core but the problem is still not resolved. I tried to say this at the beginning but forgot to tell you, this problem took too much of my time so can you please check and help me to solve this problem soon.
    Best Regards.

Attachments:

Hello,

Can you please share the Cpanel login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

ddawngkhoa
    Participant

Do you have any other solution? Because I use a gmail account to log in, when you log in from another computer, you must authenticate the 2nd level password and go to Cpanel and must use the 2nd level authentication password sent to your phone as well as when you log in.
    And this obviously cannot be done if I send you information via text message like this.
    Best Regards.

ddawngkhoa
    Participant

Does your team have any ways to help solve problems faster? I’m willing to pay for it as long as it solves the problem for me. Every time I answer like this, I feel like it takes a lot of time, but the problem still hasn’t been resolved, which makes me feel very sad.

ddawngkhoa
    Participant

It’s been almost a week and my problem still hasn’t improved at all. Please help me in a faster way.

Hello,

Please increase the memory limit to 512M. If you are unable to share the cpanel login details read this documentation and check the issue.
    https://elementor.com/help/elementor-widget-panel-not-loading/

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)